Infertility Sucks with Pradeepa Narayanaswamy
Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 9
watch this episode
Subscribe to highway to health
Recognize that the stress and frustration of infertility hinder your ability to get through the little relational bumps. If you are going through fertility challenges and you’re thinking there is a strain on your relationship, stand in front of each other, hold hands – look into each other’s eyes and say in unison, “Together we will get through this too.”
Your marriage matters. Your relationship matters. This is a small hump in your road. Reaffirm the support you have in one another. You are not an island.
Questions About This Episode:
- Sign up for her newsletter to receive her free ebook with top 25 questions you need to ask your fertility doctor.
- Take Ownership of Your Fertility Journey, online course for men, women, and couples.
Listen to the episode for a discount code of $50 off the online course fee.
- Following her own struggle with infertility – labeled as “unexplained infertility”, Pradeepa recognized the need for women and men to be supported in this emotional journey through infertility.
- She views infertility as a disease and wants to promote awareness of how much infertility is present.
- 1 in 3 women miscarry in their lifetime
- 1 in 8 couples are going through infertility challenges
- The fertility industry is becoming a $20 billion industry – not just the clinics but companies ready to take advantage of the desperation of couples wanting to get pregnant. She tried it all in her 12-year journey – hoping for a magic pill.
- She was stuck. Nothing worked, even after trying everything. The strain affected everything in her life. She tried traditional counseling, but that didn’t seem to be what she needed. She was looking for something different.
- She doesn’t promise her clients a baby as an outcome. She helps them get a good mindset to go into treatments, so the experience can be more positive.
- Men benefit from her coaching as well.
- She partners with doctors and clinics to offer 1/2 day workshops, mainly targeted for women just starting the fertility journey. Helps then get the right attitude from the start.