From Limited to Limitless
Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 64
watch this episode
Subscribe to highway to health
- Transform painful experiences into your superpower.
- Forgive those who have wronged you.
- Address all 4 components to health, happinness and fulfillment (see show notes!)
Questions About This Episode:
Connect with Adri Kyser
Grab Adri’s Free Resources! -> https://dre.show/adrikyser
- Adri was abused as a child by her aunt but learned to transform this bad experience into her own superpower.
- She did the same when she emigrated to the United States and she was ridiculed by her accent.
- You must first address your physical health in order to lay the foundation to take care of your mental health, your emotional intelligence and your spirituality.
- To address your mental health, you must “clear the canvas” which is how Adri refers to letting go of negative patterns and thoughts.
- When you forgive, you take control of your feelings and you don’t let them control you any longer.
- Forgiving someobody does not mean that you condone or accept what they’ve done to you.
- Spirituality is not the same as religiousness.
- You can be spiritual without being religious.
Four key components to health and fulfillment:
1. Physical health
2. Mental health
3. Emotional Intelligence
4. Spiritual Fulfillment
Our Guest for this Episode:
Holistic Wellnes & Personal Development Coach
Adriana Kyser is an international wellness expert who has spent the past 15 years helping highly-driven women stop feeling stressed and overwhelmed and start living a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.