Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 62
watch this episode
Subscribe to highway to health
- Try an elimination diet – Julie recommends starting with Whole30
- Stress management – sit or walk in nature. Meditate 5-10 minutes per day.
- Maintain a sleep schedule
Questions About This Episode:
- Unless you spring out of bed every morning, feel energetic and with more stamina than in your twenties, it’s worth checking for sources of hidden inflammation.
- Usually diet is the main source of inflammation.
- We should –and could– be striving for an amazing life.
- Autoimmune disorders are caused when our immune system attacks our own tissues causing chronic inflammatory states.
- Chronic inflammation saps your energy, causes aches and pains, brain fog, and overall discomfort.
- The easiest way to test for this is to try a strict elimination diet like Whole30, the Wahl’s Protocol, The Bulleproof Diet
- Looking at your diet and keeping a journal of symptoms and foods you consumed can help you pinpoint the likely culprits.
Our Guest for this Episode:
Autoimmunity Wellness Coach
Julie Michelson is an autoimmunity wellness expert who creates amazing transformations in the lives of her clients through her coaching business.