Are You Living on Autopilot?
Dr. E's Highway to Health Show Episode 6
watch this episode
Subscribe to highway to health
- Schedule blank-space thinking time in a location where you do not normally spend time in. So, not in your home, your office or your regular coffee shop.
- Ask yourself: Who am I becoming?
- Spend the time to really think about this question. Take notes and go deep within you to uncover your truth and decide if this is the direction you want to keep going in.
Bonus: There is no way to do it wrong. Just showing up, disconnecting from the rest of the world and thinking about it is all you need to do.
Questions About This Episode:
- Read Josh’s book (and thousands more!) for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- Buy Josh’s book
- Take Josh’s FREE mini-course to Identify the 3 Hidden Roadblocks Hindering Your Success.
- The book Josh mentioned: The Power of Full Engagement – Jim Loehr
- Other books related to this conversation:
Get in Touch with Josh
In this episode:
- Josh shares about his “double life” of working at Nike in the mornings and spending his evenings helping people change their lives for the better.
- How hitting rock bottom allowed him to reevaluate this priorities and forced him to turn his life around.
- Josh and Dr. E discuss The Power of Not Now as a tool to free up mental bandwidth and focus on what’s important right now.
- You can do anything in life, as soon as you accept that you can’t do everything.
- The importance of “creating margins” in your life and getting in the habit of reevaluating your life’s course regularly.
- It’s imperative to slow down in order to take in all the information we require to make life-changing decisions. If we’re constantly going at full-speed, we miss the details and can only focus on what’s immediately in front of us.
Our Guest for this Episode:
Josh is the author of the book 'Catalyst: Ignite Your Spark to Achieve Powerful Transformation' where he brings his signature blend of humor, passion & poignant personal experiences directly to the lives of restless achievers looking to create a more fulfilling life.